CVS stores near me in Granbury, TX
1101 EAST HIGHWAY 377
GRANBURY, TX, 76048
Pharmacies in Granbury, Texas
If you're in need of a prescription refill in Granbury, you're in luck. The East Highway 377 CVS has a pharmacy that will happily meet your pharmaceutical needs. With a central location, the branch provides easy access for everyone from locals to globetrotters preparing to enjoy a few days off, and everyone in between. Occasionally, you need to find a 24-hour pharmacy near Granbury, such as when you're trying to catch a late flight or have a late-night emergency. Other times, you might be too short on time to go into the store and need a drive-thru pharmacy. Take a look at the information on the East Highway 377 CVS to see what services it provides.
Your Local Pharmacy in Granbury
In Granbury, there is plenty to do, such as spending the day having fun at Granbury Splash Pad or cheering on your team at Pirate Stadium. Whatever your plans for the day, CVS helps get you ready. When you are hoping to find the best pharmacy in Granbury, you are looking for one that has a way to fill a new prescription after a visit to Lake Granbury Medical Center, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS sells the things you need to get through the day.
Granbury CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Granbury are dedicated to meeting the medical requirements of all residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Granbury at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the East Highway 377 location. Create a customized plan with our team members who work with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your medications at the pharmacy or get them delivered by mail, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably. Team members offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Granbury (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Granbury provide ongoing and everyday care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Head to your closest CVS for any pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Granbury, TX Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Granbury, TX?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Granbury, TX deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Granbury, TX?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Granbury, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Granbury, TX?
For pharmacy delivery in Granbury, Texas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Texas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Granbury, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Granbury, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Granbury!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Granbury, TX offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.