CVS stores near me in Haslet, TX
13901 SENDERA RANCH BLVD.
HASLET, TX, 76052
Pharmacies in Haslet, Texas
The Haslet area has 63 CVS pharmacies, making it simple to find the medicine you require no matter what part of town you're in. Globetrotters getting ready for their next adventure and residents who require ongoing care all have their prescription medication needs covered. Sometimes you are in need of a 24-hour pharmacy near Haslet, such as when you're catching a late flight. Thankfully, there are 3 24-hour pharmacies near town. At the same time, if you are trying to be quick and don't want to leave your car to go inside, the 50 drive-thru pharmacies near the area are there for you.
Your Haslet Pharmacy
In Haslet, there is plenty to do, like enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure Park or cheering on your team at Rough Rider Stadium. CVS helps you get ready for a big day, no matter what comes your way. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Haslet not only provides the ability to fill a new order from Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Alliance; it provides you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and all the other items you desire to make it through the day or make your next trip a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Haslet
Everyone has their own health and wellness necessities, and CVS understands that. Our pharmacies in Haslet are proud to provide services to meet the requirements of every local, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Haslet at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists. Set up a personalized schedule with CVS team that works alongside healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or have a prescription delivery service, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively. They offer prescription delivery in Haslet (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Haslet offer everyday and ongoing care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Haslet, TX Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Haslet, TX?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Haslet, TX deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Haslet, TX?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Haslet, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Haslet, TX?
For pharmacy delivery in Haslet, Texas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Texas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Haslet, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Haslet, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Haslet!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Haslet, TX offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.