CVS stores near me in Jacksonville, TX
824 S. JACKSON ST.
JACKSONVILLE, TX, 75766
Pharmacies in Jacksonville, Texas
It's simple to find a CVS pharmacy in the Jacksonville area. In fact, there are 2 pharmacies in the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication just to have refills on hand or preparing for a long-awaited getaway, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. Occasionally, you're in a rush and every moment is important. In Jacksonville, you can find 2 drive-thru pharmacies near case you do not want to find a place to park and run in the store.
Your Jacksonville Pharmacy
There are several options for things to do in Jacksonville, including catching a game at Tomato Bowl. CVS helps you get prepared for a big day, whatever happens. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Jacksonville does more than give you a place to fill new orders from CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital - Jacksonville; it provides you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and any other items you require to get through your day or make your next trip a success.
Jacksonville CVS Pharmacies Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS knows that. services to meet the needs of all locals, including are offered at our Jacksonville pharmacies to meet the needs of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Jacksonville at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the South Jackson Street location. Set up a customized plan with our team that works with healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or get prescription delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you through processes such as prescription delivery in Jacksonville (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Jacksonville.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy for prescription medication or over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Jacksonville, TX Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Jacksonville, TX?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Jacksonville, TX deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Jacksonville, TX?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Jacksonville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Jacksonville, TX?
For pharmacy delivery in Jacksonville, Texas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Texas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Jacksonville, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Jacksonville, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Jacksonville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Jacksonville, TX offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.