CVS stores near me in Kilgore, TX
Pharmacies in Kilgore, Texas
With 6 CVS pharmacies in the Kilgore area, there's a good chance you'll find one not too far away. If you are packing your things to head to Gregg County, a student starting a new term at Letourneau University, or a local enjoying life in Kilgore, your meds are vital, and CVS helps get them to you. Sometimes your schedule is packed and you're pressed for time. You will find 4 drive-thru pharmacies near the city if you don't want to shop inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Kilgore
In Kilgore, there's plenty to do, including catching a game at R.E. Saint John Memorial Stadium. Whatever twists and turns come your way during the day, CVS helps keep you ready. Locating the best pharmacy in Kilgore does more than give you somewhere to get a new prescription from Roy H Laird Memorial Hospital; it provides you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and any other items you desire to make it through your day or ensure your next trip is successful.
Kilgore CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Kilgore are open to meet the requirements of all community members by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Stone Road store help you get prescriptions refilled in Kilgore at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with an individualized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to get them in-store or need medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will guide you through accessing medication delivery in Kilgore (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Kilgore provide ongoing and everyday care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
Go to your local CVS pharmacy to find everyday items and prescription meds.
CVS Pharmacy Kilgore, TX Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Kilgore, TX?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Kilgore, TX deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Kilgore, TX?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Kilgore, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Kilgore, TX?
For pharmacy delivery in Kilgore, Texas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Texas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Kilgore, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Kilgore, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Kilgore!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Kilgore, TX offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.