CVS stores near me in Killeen, TX
2502 TRIMMIER RD.
KILLEEN, TX, 76542
3300 W. STAN SCHLUETER LOOP
KILLEEN, TX, 76549
Pharmacies in Killeen, Texas
The Killeen area has 4 CVS pharmacies, making it simple to get the medicine you require in any part of town. Students hoping to refill prescriptions before moving into housing at University Of Mary Hardin-Baylor, globetrotters preparing for their next vacation and locals who require daily coverage all have their pharmaceutical demands covered. There are times when, for a variety of reasons, you find yourself in a rush and don't have time to run into the store. Fortunately, there are 2 drive thru pharmacies in Killeen in town so you can refill your prescription and get back on the road as quickly as possible.
Your Local Pharmacy in Killeen
You have plenty of possibilities for things to do in Killeen, including spending the day having fun at Lions Junction Family Water Park or catching a game at Wildcat Stadium. No matter what life throws at you, CVS helps keep you ready. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Killeen, you have to find one that has a way to fill a prescription order after a visit to Scott & White - Temple Santa Fe Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS sells the items you require to get through the day.
Killeen CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Killeen are here to meet the needs of all members of the community by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Killeen at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the South 31st Street location. Set up an individualized schedule with CVS team that works alongside healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with prescription. Pick up your meds in-store or get a prescription delivery service, whatever is better for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably. They offer prescription refills, medication delivery in Killeen (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Killeen.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Shop at your nearby CVS pharmacy to get everyday items and prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Killeen, TX Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Killeen, TX?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Killeen, TX deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Killeen, TX?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Killeen, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Killeen, TX?
For pharmacy delivery in Killeen, Texas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Texas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Killeen, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Killeen, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Killeen!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Killeen, TX offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.