CVS stores near me in Lamesa, TX
2304 LUBBOCK HWY
LAMESA, TX, 79331
Lamesa, Texas Pharmacies
If you're looking for a prescription refill in Lamesa, your search is over. The Lubbock Highway CVS has a pharmacy that will gladly meet your needs. Centrally located, the pharmacy is easy to get to for everyone from locals to globetrotters getting packed to enjoy a few days off, and more. There are times when you're rushing off somewhere and need to find a drive-thru pharmacy near Lamesa. You might have other situations when you have to find one of the 24-hour pharmacies near the city, like when you're doing a bit of last-minute packing for a late flight or have a late-night emergency. Check out the information on the Lubbock Highway CVS to see what services it has.
Your Local Pharmacy in Lamesa
Whatever you do, CVS helps you get what you need. In Lamesa, this is extra important, as there is so much to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you're out and about. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Lamesa, you need one that has a way to fill a new prescription after a visit to Medical Arts Hospital, provides medication refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS sells the things you need.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Lamesa
CVS pharmacies in Lamesa are committed to meeting the demands of all residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Lamesa at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Lubbock Highway location. Develop a customized plan with our team members who work alongside healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your meds in-store or get a prescription delivery service, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily. Team members offer prescription delivery in Lamesa (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Lamesa provide everyday and ongoing care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Get prescription medication and everyday at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Lamesa, TX Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Lamesa, TX?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Lamesa, TX deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Lamesa, TX?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Lamesa, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Lamesa, TX?
For pharmacy delivery in Lamesa, Texas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Texas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Lamesa, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Lamesa, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Lamesa!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Lamesa, TX offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.