CVS stores near me in Mcallen, TX
5600 NORTH 23RD.
MCALLEN, TX, 78504
708 E EXPRESSWAY 83
MCALLEN, TX, 78503
7400 N 10TH ST
MCALLEN, TX, 78504
3600 NOLANA AVE
MCALLEN, TX, 78504
Pharmacies in McAllen, Texas
McAllen locals, from students at The University Of Texas Rio Grande Valley to vacationers packing for their next trip, all can get their prescription refills without going too far. There are 16 CVS pharmacies in the McAllen area to help provide the pharmaceutical care you require. If you're searching for a 24-hour pharmacy near McAllen, such as when you have to make a late flight out of McAllen Miller International, you will be happy to know you can find a 24-hour pharmacy near the city. Additionally, you can find 12 drive-thru drugstores in the area for those times when you're in a rush and would rather not look for a parking spot.
Your McAllen Pharmacy
Whether you prefer to enjoy a day of thrill-seeking at Xtreme Jump McAllen or cheering on your team at McAllen Memorial Stadium, you will surely find plenty to do in McAllen. No matter what life throws your way, CVS helps get you prepared. The best pharmacy helps you get all you require to make it through your day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in McAllen is where to go for filling a prescription order after a visit to Solara Specialty Hospitals McAllen, medication refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in McAllen Services
CVS pharmacies in McAllen are dedicated to meeting the pharmaceutical requirements of all locals by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Nolana Ave store help you find medication in McAllen at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients a customized plan to stay on their medication, whether they are able to get them in-store or want a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you with managing medication delivery in McAllen (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near McAllen.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Head to your local CVS for any pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Mcallen, TX Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Mcallen, TX?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Mcallen, TX deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Mcallen, TX?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Mcallen, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Mcallen, TX?
For pharmacy delivery in Mcallen, Texas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Texas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Mcallen, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Mcallen, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Mcallen!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Mcallen, TX offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.