CVS stores near me in Mesquite, TX
1413 OATS DR., CORNER OF NOTHWEST HIGHWAY
MESQUITE, TX, 75150
904 EAST CARTWRIGHT RD.
MESQUITE, TX, 75149
500 N GALLOWAY STE 2
MESQUITE, TX, 75149
1629 N TOWN EAST BLVD
MESQUITE, TX, 75150
Pharmacies in Mesquite, Texas
You can shop at 98 CVS pharmacies in the Mesquite area, which makes it easy for locals to find their medication. Students getting ready to move in for another semester at Dallas Theological Seminary, vacationers packing up before leaving town, and long-time residents all can buy their medication without having to go too far. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Mesquite is the only choice, like when you booked a red-eye. Thankfully, you can find 11 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Similarly, you end up being in such a rush that you can't leave your car to shop. When that happens, the 75 drive-thru locations near the area are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Mesquite
There are several choices for things to do in Mesquite, like enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Aim High Indoor Bounce of Mesquite or cheering on your team at Frasier Stadium. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for a big day, no matter what comes your way. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Mesquite, you need one that provides a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Dallas Regional Medical Center | Mesquite, TX, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS is the place to go for the things you require.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Mesquite
Mesquite CVS pharmacies are open to meet the medical requirements of all members of the community by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Mesquite at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the N Galloway Ave location. Develop an individualized plan with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or have prescription delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably. They offer prescription delivery in Mesquite (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Mesquite.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the help of CVS health plans.
Go to your local CVS for any pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Mesquite, TX Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Mesquite, TX?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Mesquite, TX deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Mesquite, TX?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Mesquite, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Mesquite, TX?
For pharmacy delivery in Mesquite, Texas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Texas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Mesquite, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Mesquite, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Mesquite!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Mesquite, TX offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.