CVS stores near me in Midlothian, TX
100 E. MAIN ST., CORNER OF SOUTH 9TH STREET
MIDLOTHIAN, TX, 76065
Pharmacies in Midlothian, Texas
You will find 27 CVS pharmacies in the Midlothian area, making it simple for members of the community to find their prescription medication. College students living on-campus at Southwestern Assemblies Of God University, globetrotters packing up before heading off to the airport, and long-time residents all can get their prescription drugs without traveling too far. Sometimes a 24-hour pharmacy near Midlothian is your only option, such as when you're catching a red-eye. Fortunately, you can find a 24-hour pharmacy near the area. At the same time, you find yourself in such a rush that you would rather not get out of your car to shop. In such circumstances, the 21 drive-thru locations near town can meet your needs.
Your Midlothian Pharmacy
No matter what you do, CVS helps get you the things you require to make it through the day. In Midlothian, this is extra important, as there is so much to do, and you have to be able to deal with what life throws at you and to get the most out of your day. When you are looking for the best pharmacy in Midlothian, you have to find one that has a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Waxahachie, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS is the place to go for the things you require to get through the day.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Midlothian
CVS knows that everyone has their own health and wellness needs. services to meet the demands of every residents, including are available at our Midlothian pharmacies to meet the requirements of every person who lives here:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Midlothian at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the East US Highway 287 location. Set up an individualized plan with CVS team members who work alongside healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Buy your meds in-store or have pharmacy delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you with managing medication delivery in Midlothian (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Midlothian.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Get everyday items and prescription drugs at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Midlothian, TX Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Midlothian, TX?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Midlothian, TX deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Midlothian, TX?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Midlothian, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Midlothian, TX?
For pharmacy delivery in Midlothian, Texas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Texas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Midlothian, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Midlothian, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Midlothian!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Midlothian, TX offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.