CVS stores near me in New Braunfels, TX
New Braunfels, Texas Pharmacies
It's a piece of cake to find a CVS pharmacy in the New Braunfels area. In fact, there are 17 pharmacies in the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication while packing up before a long-awaited vacation or prior to starting another semester at Texas Lutheran University, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. When you are catching a flight, and need to refill your medication to finish your preparation, you probably will not have a minute to spare. In New Braunfels, you can find 13 drive-thru pharmacies for when you do not want to park your car and go in the pharmacy.
Your Local Pharmacy in New Braunfels
Whatever you have planned, we help get you what you need. In New Braunfels, this is extra important, as there is so much to doósuch as enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Fischer Park Splash Pad. When you are looking for the best pharmacy in New Braunfels, you need one that offers a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Resolute Health Hospital Medical Office Building, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS is the place to go for the items you need.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in New Braunfels
CVS pharmacies in New Braunfels are dedicated to meeting the demands of all members of the community by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in New Braunfels at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the North Business Ih 35 location. Develop a customized plan with our team that works with healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your medication. Pick up your meds in-store or have a prescription delivery service, whatever is most convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily. They offer the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and prescription delivery in New Braunfels (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near New Braunfels offer everyday and ongoing care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy New Braunfels, TX Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in New Braunfels, TX?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in New Braunfels, TX deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in New Braunfels, TX?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in New Braunfels, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in New Braunfels, TX?
For pharmacy delivery in New Braunfels, Texas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Texas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in New Braunfels, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in New Braunfels, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in New Braunfels!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in New Braunfels, TX offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.