CVS stores near me in Oak Point, TX
129 SHAHAN PRAIRIE ROAD
OAK POINT, TX, 75068
Oak Point, Texas Pharmacies
Oak Point locals, from students at Texas Woman's University to globetrotters packing for a new adventure, all can get their medication refills without going too far. There are 75 Oak Point area CVS pharmacies to help provide the medicinal care you seek. If you're searching for a 24-hour pharmacy near Oak Point, like when you're catching a late flight, you will be glad to know you can find 8 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Additionally, you can find 59 drive-thru locations near town for those times when you're trying to save time and would rather not find a parking spot.
Your Local Pharmacy in Oak Point
There's plenty to do in Oak Point, such as cheering on your team at Marion Field. No matter what life throws your way, CVS helps keep you ready. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Oak Point not only provides a place to fill new orders from Baylor Scott & White Emergency Hospitals - Aubrey; it allows you to get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and all the other items you desire to make it through the day or ensure your next outing is successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Oak Point
CVS is aware that everyone has their own health and wellness requirements. The following services are provided at our pharmacies in Oak Point to meet the requirements of every person who lives here:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists help you get medication refilled in Oak Point at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients an individualized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with managing prescription transfer services, medication refills, and medication delivery in Oak Point (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Oak Point.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Go to your local CVS pharmacy to find prescription meds as well as over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Oak Point, TX Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Oak Point, TX?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Oak Point, TX deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Oak Point, TX?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Oak Point, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Oak Point, TX?
For pharmacy delivery in Oak Point, Texas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Texas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Oak Point, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Oak Point, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Oak Point!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Oak Point, TX offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.