CVS stores near me in Pantego, TX
2500 W PARK ROW DR
PANTEGO, TX, 76013
Pharmacies in Pantego, Texas
Pantego residents, from students at The University Of Texas At Arlington to vacationers packing for a new adventure, all can get their prescription drugs nearby. There are 103 CVS pharmacies in the Pantego area to help provide the pharmaceutical care you require. When you're in search of a 24-hour pharmacy near Pantego, such as when you've booked a late flight, you will be happy to know you can find 6 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Additionally, you will find 83 drive-thru locations near the area for those times when you're in a hurry and would rather not look for parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Pantego
You have plenty of possibilities for things to do in Pantego, such as spending the day having fun at Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure Park or catching a game at Maverick Stadium. No matter what the day has in store, CVS helps get you prepared. Finding the best pharmacy in Pantego does more than provide the ability to pick up new orders from USMD Hospital at Arlington; it helps you get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and any other items you desire to get through your day or make your next outing successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Pantego Services
CVS knows that everyone has their own health and wellness requirements. The following services are offered at our pharmacies in Pantego to meet the requirements of every person who lives here:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Pantego at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the West Park Row Drive location. Set up a personalized plan with our team members who work with healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Get your medications in-store or get prescription drug delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably. Team members offer the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Pantego (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Pantego.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, go to your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Pantego, TX Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Pantego, TX?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Pantego, TX deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Pantego, TX?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Pantego, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Pantego, TX?
For pharmacy delivery in Pantego, Texas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Texas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Pantego, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Pantego, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Pantego!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Pantego, TX offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.