CVS stores near me in Princeton, TX
311 E. PRINCETON DR.
PRINCETON, TX, 75407
Princeton, Texas Pharmacies
You can shop at 54 CVS pharmacies in the Princeton area, which makes it a snap to find your prescription medication. Vacationers packing up before leaving town, and long-time residents all can find their medication without having to go too far. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Princeton is your only choice, such as when you've booked a late flight. Luckily, you can find 6 24-hour pharmacies near the city. At the same time, you find yourself in such a hurry that you would rather not leave your car to go inside. When that happens, the 44 drive-thru locations near town are there for you.
Your Princeton Pharmacy
Whether you decide to spend the day thrill-seeking at Robbin Lamkin Memorial Splash Pad or cheering on your team at Panthers Stadium, you're sure to find something fun to do in Princeton. CVS helps you get prepared for a big day, whatever you choose to do. Finding the best pharmacy in Princeton not only gives you a place to pick up new orders from PrimaCare Medical Center; it allows you to get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and all the other items needed to get through the day or ensure your next trip is successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Princeton Services
People have a variety of health and wellness necessities, and CVS understands that. Our Princeton pharmacies are proud to provide services to meet the needs of every local, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Princeton at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the E. Princeton Drive location. Create a personalized plan with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or get prescription drug delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively. They offer prescription delivery in Princeton (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Princeton.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Get prescription drugs and everyday at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Princeton, TX Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Princeton, TX?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Princeton, TX deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Princeton, TX?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Princeton, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Princeton, TX?
For pharmacy delivery in Princeton, Texas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Texas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Princeton, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Princeton, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Princeton!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Princeton, TX offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.