CVS stores near me in Prosper, TX
201 S. PRESTON RD.
PROSPER, TX, 75078
2451 E. UNIVERSITY DRIVE
PROSPER, TX, 75078
401 GATES PARKWAY
PROSPER, TX, 75078
Prosper, Texas Pharmacies
It's easy to find a CVS pharmacy in the Prosper area. In fact, you will find 66 locations to choose from. So, whether you're a vacationer getting ready for an upcoming journey or getting refills for your home, we've got you covered. If you are catching a red-eye, and have to fill prescriptions to finish your packing, a 24-hour pharmacy near Prosper is what you need. Along with the 8 24-hour pharmacies, there are 55 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't want to park your car and run in the pharmacy.
Your Prosper Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, CVS helps get you what you need. This is extra important in Prosper, where there is so much to doóincluding spending the day having fun at Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure Park. Locating the best pharmacy in Prosper does more than give you somewhere to fill a new order from Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - McKinney; it provides you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and all the other items required to get through your day or ensure your next trip is a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Prosper
People have a variety of health and wellness requirements, and CVS understands that. Our pharmacies in Prosper are proud to provide the following services to meet the demands of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Prosper at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the South Preston Road location. Develop a customized plan with CVS team members who work together with healthcare providers to make the process simple to keep up with medication. Buy your medications in-store or have a prescription delivery service, whatever is more convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you through managing medication delivery in Prosper (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Prosper provide everyday and ongoing care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Prosper, TX Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Prosper, TX?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Prosper, TX deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Prosper, TX?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Prosper, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Prosper, TX?
For pharmacy delivery in Prosper, Texas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Texas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Prosper, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Prosper, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Prosper!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Prosper, TX offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.