CVS stores near me in Red Oak, TX
105 HARRIS AVE
RED OAK, TX, 75154
Red Oak, Texas Pharmacies
There are 37 in the Red Oak area, so you're likely to have one nearby. Whether you're packing your bags to head out of town, a student living at Southwestern Assemblies Of God University, or a local just living the Red Oak life, your meds are vital, and CVS can help you get them. Emergencies do not take place exclusively during business hours. When these situations arise, you'll be happy to discover CVS has 4 24-hour pharmacies near Red Oak. There are also 30 drive-thru drugstores in the city when you do not have time to park your car.
Your Red Oak Pharmacy
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps get you what you require to make it through the day. This is especially important in Red Oak, where there is so much to doósuch as enjoying a day of having fun at Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure Park. When you're hoping to find the best pharmacy in Red Oak, you have to find one that offers a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Waxahachie, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS is the place to go for the items you need to get through the day.
Red Oak CVS Pharmacies Services
Red Oak CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the medical demands of all local residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Harris Avenue location help our patients get rapid refills in Red Oak at an affordable price. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with an individualized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they can pick them up in-store or want prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably. Team members offer the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and medication delivery in Red Oak (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Red Oak.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Go to your local CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Red Oak, TX Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Red Oak, TX?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Red Oak, TX deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Red Oak, TX?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Red Oak, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Red Oak, TX?
For pharmacy delivery in Red Oak, Texas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Texas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Red Oak, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Red Oak, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Red Oak!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Red Oak, TX offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.