CVS stores near me in Richardson, TX
2129 E. BELT LINE RD.
RICHARDSON, TX, 75081
1425 E BUCKINGHAM RD
RICHARDSON, TX, 75081
605 W. CAMPBELL RD.
RICHARDSON, TX, 75080
1555 EAST RENNER RD.
RICHARDSON, TX, 75082
601 S PLANO RD
RICHARDSON, TX, 75081
Richardson, Texas Pharmacies
Since there are 150 CVS pharmacies in the Richardson area, there's a good chance you will have one close by. Whether you are packing up for a trip out of town, a student on campus at The University Of Texas At Dallas, or a local staying at home, you need your prescription medication, and your neighborhood CVS helps get them to you. Sometimes you suddenly need more of your meds late at night. When this occurs, you'll be glad to discover you can find 17 24-hour pharmacies near Richardson. There are also 118 drive-thru locations near the city for when you don't have time to park your car.
Your Local Pharmacy in Richardson
There are numerous options if you're looking for something to do in Richardson, like spending the day thrill-seeking at Adventure Speedway or cheering on your team at Eagle-Mustang Stadium. Whatever adventures are in store, CVS helps keep you ready. The best pharmacy is one that offers what you require to make it through your day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Richardson is where to go for picking up a new prescription after a visit to PrimaCare Medical Center, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Richardson
Richardson CVS pharmacies are open to meet the pharmaceutical demands of all local residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the West Campbell Road store help our patients find prescription drugs in Richardson at a low price. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or want a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently. Team members offer prescription delivery in Richardson (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Richardson offer everyday and ongoing care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Go to your closest CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Richardson, TX Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Richardson, TX?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Richardson, TX deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Richardson, TX?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Richardson, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Richardson, TX?
For pharmacy delivery in Richardson, Texas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Texas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Richardson, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Richardson, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Richardson!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Richardson, TX offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.