CVS stores near me in Roanoke, TX
Pharmacies in Roanoke, Texas
Roanoke residents, from students at The King's University to vacationers packing for their next trip, all can get their medication refills conveniently. There are 74 Roanoke area CVS pharmacies to help provide the pharmaceutical care you require. When you're seeking a 24-hour pharmacy near Roanoke, such as when you're catching a red-eye, you will be happy to know you can find 8 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Additionally, you can find 58 drive-thru pharmacies near the area for those times when you're in a rush and would rather not look for parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Roanoke
In Roanoke, there's a lot to do, including catching a game at Keller ISD Athletic Complex. CVS helps you get prepared for your day, whatever comes your way. The best pharmacy helps you find everything you require to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Roanoke is the place to go for filling a prescription order after being released from Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Trophy Club, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Roanoke CVS Pharmacies Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS realizes that. The following services are offered at our pharmacies in Roanoke to meet the needs of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Roanoke at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the US-377 location. Set up a customized plan with our team members who work alongside healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Get your medications at the pharmacy or have prescription drug delivery, whatever is most convenient for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you through processes including prescription delivery in Roanoke (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Roanoke.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the assistance of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, go to your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Roanoke, TX Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Roanoke, TX?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Roanoke, TX deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Roanoke, TX?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Roanoke, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Roanoke, TX?
For pharmacy delivery in Roanoke, Texas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Texas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Roanoke, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Roanoke, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Roanoke!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Roanoke, TX offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.