CVS stores near me in Round Rock, TX
2001 E. PALM VALLEY BLVD.
ROUND ROCK, TX, 78665
800 WEST OLD SETTLERS BLVD
ROUND ROCK, TX, 78681
501 UNIVERSITY BLVD.
ROUND ROCK, TX, 78665
1855 GATTIS SCHOOL RD
ROUND ROCK, TX, 78664
3000 RM 1431
ROUND ROCK, TX, 78681
Round Rock, Texas Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Round Rock area is simple. In fact, you'll find 43 pharmacies to choose from. So, whether you're a student getting your medication prior to enrolling at Southwestern University or a traveler packing up for your next trip, we've got you covered. If you're catching a red-eye, and need to refill your medication as you're hurriedly preparation, a 24-hour pharmacy near Round Rock is what you're looking for. In addition to the 24-hour pharmacy, you can find 31 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't want to park your car and go in the pharmacy.
Your Local Pharmacy in Round Rock
Whatever you have planned, we help get you the things you need. This is extra important in Round Rock, where there is a lot to doósuch as spending the day thrill-seeking at Tom Foolerys Adventure Park. When you are hoping to find the best pharmacy in Round Rock, you have to find one that has a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Forest Creek Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS is the place to go for the items you need.
CVS Pharmacies in Round Rock Services
People have a variety of health and wellness requirements, and CVS knows that. Our pharmacies in Round Rock are glad to offer services to meet the requirements of all locals, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Gattis School Road location help our patients find prescription drugs in Round Rock at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a personalized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or want a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can guide you through processes such as the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Round Rock (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Round Rock provide everyday and ongoing care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy to get over-the-counter items and prescription meds.
CVS Pharmacy Round Rock, TX Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Round Rock, TX?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Round Rock, TX deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Round Rock, TX?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Round Rock, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Round Rock, TX?
For pharmacy delivery in Round Rock, Texas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Texas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Round Rock, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Round Rock, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Round Rock!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Round Rock, TX offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.