CVS stores near me in Rowlett, TX
Pharmacies in Rowlett, Texas
Rowlett citizens, from homebodies happy to stay home to vacationers packing for their next trip, all can get their prescription drugs nearby. There are 103 Rowlett area CVS pharmacies to help provide the medicinal care you need. When you're searching for a 24-hour pharmacy near Rowlett, such as when you have to catch a late flight, you will be glad to know CVS has 10 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Additionally, you'll find 78 drive-thru locations near the area for those times when you're in a rush and would rather not go inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Rowlett
No matter what you decide to do, CVS helps get you what you require to make it through the day. This is especially important in Rowlett, where there is a lot to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you are enjoying the city. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Rowlett, you have to find one that offers a way to fill a new prescription after being released from Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Lake Pointe, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS is the place to go for the items you require.
Rowlett CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Rowlett are here to meet the pharmaceutical requirements of all local residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Rowlett at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Lakeview Parkway location. Develop an individualized plan with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your refills in-store or have prescription delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably. They offer prescription refills, prescription delivery in Rowlett (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Rowlett.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Go to your local CVS pharmacy to get prescription meds or over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Rowlett, TX Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Rowlett, TX?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Rowlett, TX deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Rowlett, TX?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Rowlett, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Rowlett, TX?
For pharmacy delivery in Rowlett, Texas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Texas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Rowlett, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Rowlett, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Rowlett!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Rowlett, TX offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.