CVS stores near me in San Angelo, TX
4210 COLLEGE HILLS BLVD
SAN ANGELO, TX, 76904
318 W BEAUREGARD
SAN ANGELO, TX, 76903
Pharmacies in San Angelo, Texas
San Angelo citizens, from college students at Angelo State University to travelers getting ready for a new adventure, all can get their medication refills without going too far. There are 2 CVS pharmacies in the San Angelo area to help you find the pharmaceutical care you require. There are sure to be days when you're short on time and can't take the time to park your car. Fortunately, you can find a drive-thru pharmacy near San Angelo in the area so you can refill your prescription as fast as they can.
Your Local Pharmacy in San Angelo
There are several options if you're looking for something to do in San Angelo, like catching a game at Mayer Softball Complex. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for a big day, no matter what happens. When you're hoping to find the best pharmacy in San Angelo, you have to find one that offers a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Shannon South Hospital, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS sells the items you need.
CVS Pharmacies in San Angelo Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness needs, and CVS is aware that. Our San Angelo pharmacies are glad to offer the following services to meet the demands of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the College Hills Boulevard location help our patients get rapid refills in San Angelo at an affordable price. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or want prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you with accessing the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and prescription delivery in San Angelo (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near San Angelo.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Get over-the-counter items and prescription medication at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy San Angelo, TX Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in San Angelo, TX?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in San Angelo, TX deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in San Angelo, TX?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in San Angelo, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in San Angelo, TX?
For pharmacy delivery in San Angelo, Texas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Texas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in San Angelo, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in San Angelo, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in San Angelo!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in San Angelo, TX offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.