CVS stores near me in Santa Fe, TX
Pharmacies in Santa Fe, Texas
You can shop at 32 CVS pharmacies in the Santa Fe area, which makes it easy for locals to get their medication. Vacationers packing up before going to the airport, and long-time residents all can find their medication nearby. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near Santa Fe is the only choice, such as when you've booked a red-eye. Fortunately, you can find 2 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Similarly, you end up being so short on time that you can't take the time to park. When this is the case, the 25 drive-thru drugstores in Santa Fe are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Santa Fe
In Santa Fe, there is plenty to do, like cheering on your team at Indian Stadium. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for a big day, whatever you do. Finding the best pharmacy in Santa Fe does more than provide somewhere to pick up a new prescription from Elitecare Emergency Hospital; it allows you to get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and any other items required to make it through your day or make your next outing successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Santa Fe
Santa Fe CVS pharmacies are here to meet the requirements of all members of the community by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Highway 6 location help our patients get rapid refills in Santa Fe at a low cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients a customized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently. Team members offer the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Santa Fe (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Santa Fe.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Santa Fe, TX Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Santa Fe, TX?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Santa Fe, TX deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Santa Fe, TX?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Santa Fe, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Santa Fe, TX?
For pharmacy delivery in Santa Fe, Texas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Texas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Santa Fe, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Santa Fe, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Santa Fe!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Santa Fe, TX offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.