CVS stores near me in Seminole, TX
701 HOBBS HWY
SEMINOLE, TX, 79360
Seminole, Texas Pharmacies
You will find a pharmacy at the CVS Pharmacy CVS, which is easily accessible in the heart of Seminole. So whether you are you're a student getting your medication a traveler getting ready for an upcoming trip or refilling your prescription to have at home, we've got you taken care of. If you're short on time and can't look for parking and go into the store, make your way to a drive-thru pharmacy near Seminole. Look at pharmacy hours and look for 24-hour pharmacies near town to help you get your medication any time of day, like when you are catching a red-eye.
Your Seminole Pharmacy
Whether you choose to enjoy a day of thrill-seeking at Seminole Splash Pad or cheering on your team at Wigwam Stadium, you will surely find a lot to do in Seminole. No matter what the day throws at you, CVS helps keep you ready. The best pharmacy helps you find all you require to make it through the day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Seminole is where to go for filling a prescription order after a visit to Seminole Hospital District, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Seminole Services
Seminole CVS pharmacies are open to meet the demands of all members of the community by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Seminole at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists. Create a customized schedule with our team members who work together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your meds at the pharmacy or have pharmacy delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively. Team members offer medication delivery in Seminole (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Seminole.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, go to your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Seminole, TX Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Seminole, TX?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Seminole, TX deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Seminole, TX?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Seminole, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Seminole, TX?
For pharmacy delivery in Seminole, Texas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Texas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Seminole, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Seminole, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Seminole!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Seminole, TX offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.