CVS stores near me in Sherman, TX
1830 TEXOMA PKWY
SHERMAN, TX, 75090
4160 TOWN CENTER ROAD
SHERMAN, TX, 75092
Pharmacies in Sherman, Texas
You can shop at 4 CVS pharmacies in the Sherman area, making it a snap for residents to find their medication. Students living near campus at Austin College, vacationers getting things ready before going to the airport, and Sherman natives all can get their medication without having to go too far. Sometimes a 24-hour pharmacy near Sherman is your only solution, like when you're catching a late flight. Thankfully, CVS has a 24-hour pharmacy near the city. At the same time, you end up being so short on time that you can't take the time to park. In such instances, the 3 drive-thru pharmacies near town can meet your needs.
Your Sherman Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, CVS helps you get the things you require to get through the day. This is extra important in Sherman, where there is so much to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you are taking it all in. The best pharmacy is one that offers all you require to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Sherman is the place to go for picking up a new prescription on your way home from LHP Hospital, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Sherman Services
Sherman CVS pharmacies are open to meet the pharmaceutical requirements of all community members by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Texoma Parkway location help our patients get prescriptions refilled in Sherman at a low cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they can get them in-store or need pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you with accessing medication refills, medication delivery in Sherman (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Sherman provide ongoing and everyday care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Sherman, TX Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Sherman, TX?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Sherman, TX deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Sherman, TX?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Sherman, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Sherman, TX?
For pharmacy delivery in Sherman, Texas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Texas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Sherman, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Sherman, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Sherman!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Sherman, TX offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.