CVS stores near me in Waco, TX
820 S 5TH ST.
WACO, TX, 76706
5401 BOSQUE BLVD
WACO, TX, 76710
Pharmacies in Waco, Texas
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Waco area is a piece of snap. In fact, you'll find 5 locations to choose from. So, whether you're a vacationer getting ready for an upcoming journey or a student getting a refill before heading off to Baylor University, we've got you covered. When you are catching a flight out of Waco Regional, and need a prescription refill as part of your last-minute packing, you likely don't have a moment to spare. In Waco, you can find 4 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't have time to look for a parking spot and go in the pharmacy.
Your Local Pharmacy in Waco
No matter what you do, CVS helps you get what you require. This is especially important in Waco, where there is so much to doóincluding enjoying Waco Mammoth National Monument. When you're hoping to find the best pharmacy in Waco, you have to find one that offers a way to fill a prescription order after a visit to Hospital Regional, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS is the place to go for the items you need.
CVS Pharmacies in Waco Services
CVS is aware that everyone has their own health and wellness requirements. The following services are provided at our Waco pharmacies to meet the demands of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Waco at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the S.5Th Street location. Set up an individualized schedule with our team members who work with healthcare providers to make the process simple to stay on your medication. Buy your medications at the pharmacy or get a prescription delivery service, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently. Team members offer medication delivery in Waco (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Waco offer ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Waco, TX Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Waco, TX?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Waco, TX deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Waco, TX?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Waco, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Waco, TX?
For pharmacy delivery in Waco, Texas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Texas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Waco, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Waco, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Waco!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Waco, TX offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.