CVS stores near me in Waxahachie, TX
701 FERRIS AVE
WAXAHACHIE, TX, 75165
1316 N HIGHWAY 77
WAXAHACHIE, TX, 75165
Pharmacies in Waxahachie, Texas
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Waxahachie area is simple. In fact, you'll find 14 locations near the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication while packing up before a long-awaited vacation or prior to starting another year at Southwestern Assemblies Of God University, we've got you covered. When you have a ticket for a late flight, and have a prescription refill as you are hurriedly packing, you'll need a 24-hour pharmacy near Waxahachie. Along with the 24-hour pharmacy, there are 11 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't have time to park your car and run in the pharmacy.
Your Waxahachie Pharmacy
Whether you choose to spend the day thrill-seeking at Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure Park or cheering on your team at Waxahachie Rodeo Complex, you are sure to find a lot to do in Waxahachie. No matter what the day throws at you, CVS helps keep you ready. The best pharmacy is one that offers all you need to get through the day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Waxahachie is the place to go for filling a new prescription after a visit to Complete Health Medical Center, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Waxahachie CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Waxahachie are here to meet the needs of all locals by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Waxahachie at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Ferris Avenue location. Develop an individualized schedule with CVS team members who work together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Pick up your prescriptions at the pharmacy or get them delivered by mail, whatever is most convenient for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you through accessing prescription delivery in Waxahachie (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Waxahachie offer everyday and ongoing care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy to get over-the-counter items as well as prescription meds.
CVS Pharmacy Waxahachie, TX Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Waxahachie, TX?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Waxahachie, TX deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Waxahachie, TX?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Waxahachie, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Waxahachie, TX?
For pharmacy delivery in Waxahachie, Texas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Texas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Waxahachie, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Waxahachie, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Waxahachie!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Waxahachie, TX offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.