CVS stores near me in Westlake, TX
35 ARTA DRIVE
WESTLAKE, TX, 76262
Westlake, Texas Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Westlake area is easy. In fact, you'll find 79 locations to choose from. So, whether you're a traveler getting ready for your next trip or a student getting your medication prior to heading off to The King's University, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. If you are catching a red-eye, and have a prescription refill as you're hurriedly preparation, a 24-hour pharmacy near Westlake is what you need. Along with the 8 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 63 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't have time to park your car and go in the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Westlake
Whatever you have planned, we help you get the things you require to make it through the day. In Westlake, this is extra important because there is so much to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you are making the most of your day. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Westlake not only provides the ability to fill new orders from Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Trophy Club; it gives you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and all the other items you require to make it through your day or ensure your next trip is a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Westlake Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS is aware that. Our Westlake pharmacies are happy to provide the following services to meet the needs of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Westlake at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the US-377 location. Develop an individualized schedule with our team that works with healthcare providers to make the process simple to keep up with medication. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or have prescription delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you through processes including medication refills, prescription delivery in Westlake (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Westlake.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Go to your local CVS pharmacy to find over-the-counter items as well as prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Westlake, TX Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Westlake, TX?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Westlake, TX deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Westlake, TX?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Westlake, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Westlake, TX?
For pharmacy delivery in Westlake, Texas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Texas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Westlake, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Westlake, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Westlake!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Westlake, TX offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.