CVS stores near me in Zapata, TX
1205 NORTH US HIGHWAY 83
ZAPATA, TX, 78076
Pharmacies in Zapata, Texas
If you are searching for a prescription refill in Zapata, look no further. The pharmacy at the N Us Hwy 83 CVS can gladly meet your needs. With a central location, the branch is easy to get to for everyone from locals to globetrotters heading off on their next adventure, and more. Sometimes you're in a hurry and need to go to a drive-thru pharmacy near Zapata. You might have other situations when you have to find one of the 24-hour pharmacies near the city, like when you are trying to catch a late flight or have a late-night emergency. Check out the information on the N Us Hwy 83 CVS to find out what amenities it offers.
Your Local Pharmacy in Zapata
Whatever you have planned, we help you get what you need. In Zapata, this is especially important because there is so much to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you're enjoying the city. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you need to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Zapata is where to go for prescription refills and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Zapata Services
CVS pharmacies in Zapata are here to meet the needs of all locals by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Zapata at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the N Us Hwy 83 location. Create a customized plan with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or get a prescription delivery service, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you with processes such as prescription refills, medication delivery in Zapata (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Zapata offer everyday and ongoing care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy to get prescription drugs or over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Zapata, TX Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Zapata, TX?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Zapata, TX deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Zapata, TX?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Zapata, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Zapata, TX?
For pharmacy delivery in Zapata, Texas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Texas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Zapata, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Zapata, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Zapata!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Zapata, TX offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.