CVS stores near me in Highland, UT
5326 WEST 11000 NORTH
HIGHLAND, UT, 84003
Pharmacies in Highland, Utah
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Highland area is easy. In fact, there are 17 locations near the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication because you're in need of a refill or preparing for a fun vacation, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. When you're catching a red-eye, and have to fill prescriptions as you are hurriedly preparation, a 24-hour pharmacy near Highland is what you need. In addition to the 24-hour pharmacy, you can find 10 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't want to park your car and run in the pharmacy.
Your Highland Pharmacy
There is so much to do in Highlanófrom enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Town Center Splash Pad to taking in Timpanogos Cave National Monument or cheering on your team at Ivory Ridge Swim & Tennis Club. Whatever life throws your way, CVS helps get you prepared. When you're looking for the best pharmacy in Highland, you have to find one that offers a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Mountain Point Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS sells the items you need.
CVS Pharmacies in Highland Services
Highland CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the pharmaceutical needs of all residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Highland at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the W 11000 North location. Develop an individualized plan with our team that works alongside healthcare providers to make the process simple to stay on your prescription. Buy your meds at the pharmacy or get prescription delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will assist you with processes such as prescription transfer services, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Highland (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Highland.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the support of CVS health plans.
Shop at your local CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Highland, UT Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Highland, UT?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Highland, UT deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Highland, UT?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Highland, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Highland, UT?
For pharmacy delivery in Highland, Utah, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Utah offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Highland, UT?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Utah. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Highland, UT?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Highland!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Highland, UT offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.