CVS stores near me in Barre, VT
1634 US ROUTE 302
BARRE, VT, 05641
Barre, Vermont Pharmacies
There is a pharmacy at the US Route 302 CVS, which is easily accessible in the center of Barre. So whether you're a student getting your medication a student getting a refill before enrolling at Goddard College or a vacationer packing up for an upcoming trip, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. When you have a ticket for a red-eye, and need a prescription refill as you are hurriedly preparation, you'll need a 24-hour pharmacy near Barre. Along with 24-hour pharmacies, there are drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't want to get out of your car and run into the pharmacy.
Your Local Pharmacy in Barre
No matter what you have planned, we help get you what you need. This is extra important in Barre, where there is so much to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you are enjoying the local attractions. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Barre does more than provide a place to get new prescriptions from UVM Health Network - Central Vermont Medical Center; it allows you to get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and any other items you desire to get through your day or make your next outing a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Barre Services
People have a variety of health and wellness needs, and CVS understands that. The following services are offered at our Barre pharmacies to meet the requirements of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Barre at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the US Route 302 location. Create an individualized schedule with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to make the process simple to stay on your medication. Pick up your refills in-store or have pharmacy delivery, whatever is most convenient for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily. Team members offer prescription delivery in Barre (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Barre.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the help of CVS health plans.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy to purchase everyday items and prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Barre, VT Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Barre, VT?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Barre, VT deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Barre, VT?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Barre, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Barre, VT?
For pharmacy delivery in Barre, Vermont, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Vermont offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Barre, VT?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Vermont. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Barre, VT?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Barre!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Barre, VT offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.