CVS stores near me in Burlington, VT
35 CHURCH ST
BURLINGTON, VT, 05401
Burlington, Vermont Pharmacies
With 5 CVS pharmacies in the Burlington area, there is a good chance you will find one close by. If you're getting your bags ready to catch a flight at Burlington International, a student starting a new term at Champlain College, or a local staying at home, your medication is vital, and CVS helps get them to you. Sometimes your day gets away from you and you're pressed for time. Luckily, you can find 2 drive-thru drugstores in the city in case you don't want to shop inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Burlington
There is so much to do in Burlington, such as catching a game at Virtue Field. CVS helps you get ready for a big day, no matter what you do. The best pharmacy helps you find the items you need to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Burlington is the place to go for filling a prescription order on your way home from UVM Children's Hospital, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Burlington Services
Burlington CVS pharmacies are here to meet the pharmaceutical needs of all community members by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists help our patients get medication refilled in Burlington at an affordable cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients a personalized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you with accessing medication delivery in Burlington (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Burlington.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy to find everyday items or prescription meds.
CVS Pharmacy Burlington, VT Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Burlington, VT?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Burlington, VT deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Burlington, VT?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Burlington, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Burlington, VT?
For pharmacy delivery in Burlington, Vermont, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Vermont offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Burlington, VT?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Vermont. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Burlington, VT?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Burlington!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Burlington, VT offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.