CVS stores near me in Rutland, VT
Pharmacies in Rutland, Vermont
You can find a pharmacy at the Main Street CVS, which is conveniently situated in the heart of Rutland. Travelers preparing for their next adventure, and residents in need of regular support, all have their pharmaceutical requirements taken care of. If you're pressed for time and can't get out of your car and go inside the store, make your way to a drive-thru pharmacy near Rutland. Look at pharmacy hours and look for 24-hour pharmacies near town to help you get your prescription filled any time of night, such as when you've have a ticket for a red-eye.
Your Rutland Pharmacy
Whether you choose to enjoy a day of having fun at Killington Adventure Center or cheering on your team at Spartan Arena, there's a lot to do in Rutland. No matter what the day throws at you, CVS helps keep you ready. Locating the best pharmacy in Rutland does more than give you the ability to get new orders from Rutland Regional Medical Center; it provides you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and all the other items required to make it through the day or ensure your next trip is successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Rutland
CVS understands that everyone has their own health and wellness requirements. services to meet the requirements of every residents, including are available at our pharmacies in Rutland to meet the demands of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Main Street store help our patients get prescriptions refilled in Rutland at a low cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients an individualized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or need a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can guide you through processes including the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Rutland (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Rutland.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Purchase everyday items as well as prescription drugs at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Rutland, VT Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Rutland, VT?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Rutland, VT deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Rutland, VT?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Rutland, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Rutland, VT?
For pharmacy delivery in Rutland, Vermont, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Vermont offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Rutland, VT?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Vermont. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Rutland, VT?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Rutland!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Rutland, VT offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.