CVS stores near me in Appomattox, VA
7738 RICHMOND HIGHWAY
APPOMATTOX, VA, 24522
Appomattox, Virginia Pharmacies
It's easy to find a CVS pharmacy in the Appomattox area. In fact, there are 7 pharmacies in the area. So, whether you're refilling your prescription to have at home or a traveler packing up for an upcoming trip, we've got you covered. Sometimes you are in a rush and every second is important. In Appomattox, you can find 6 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't want to get out of your car and run in the pharmacy.
Your Appomattox Pharmacy
There are plenty of options if you're looking for something to do in Appomattox, like enjoying Appomattox Court House National Historical Park. Whatever the day throws at you, CVS helps get you ready. Locating the best pharmacy in Appomattox gives you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and any other items needed to make it through your day or ensure your next outing is a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Appomattox
Everyone has their own health and wellness necessities, and CVS understands that. Our pharmacies in Appomattox are pleased to offer services to meet the requirements of all residents, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Appomattox at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Richmond Highway location. Create an individualized plan with our team that works together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or have them delivered by mail, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently. They offer prescription delivery in Appomattox (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Appomattox.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy to get over-the-counter items or prescription drugs.
CVS Pharmacy Appomattox, VA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Appomattox, VA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Appomattox, VA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Appomattox, VA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Appomattox, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Appomattox, VA?
For pharmacy delivery in Appomattox, Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Appomattox, VA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Appomattox, VA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Appomattox!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Appomattox, VA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.