CVS stores near me in Ashland, VA
133 JUNCTION DRIVE
ASHLAND, VA, 23005
Pharmacies in Ashland, Virginia
The Ashland area has 41 CVS pharmacies, so it's simple to find the prescription drugs you're after in any part of town. College students hoping to refill prescriptions prior to starting classes at Randolph-Macon College, travelers preparing for their next adventure and residents in need of regular support all have their prescription medication demands met. There are times when you are in need of a 24-hour pharmacy near Ashland, like when you've booked a red-eye. Fortunately, there are 5 24-hour pharmacies near town. Also, if you're trying to be quick and would rather not leave your car to shop, the 25 drive-thru drugstores in the area will meet your needs.
Your Ashland Pharmacy
Whether you choose to enjoy a day of having fun at Cobblestones Water Park or catching a game at Frank Day Field, you will surely find a lot to do in Ashland. CVS helps you get prepared for your day, no matter what happens. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Ashland not only gives you somewhere to get new prescriptions from Parham Doctors' Hospital; it gives you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and all the other items necessary to get through your day or ensure your next trip is a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Ashland Services
CVS pharmacies in Ashland are here to meet the requirements of all members of the community by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Ashland at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Junction Drive location. Create a customized schedule with CVS team members who work with healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or have a prescription delivery service, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you through managing medication delivery in Ashland (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Ashland.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy for prescription drugs and over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Ashland, VA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Ashland, VA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Ashland, VA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Ashland, VA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Ashland, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Ashland, VA?
For pharmacy delivery in Ashland, Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Ashland, VA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Ashland, VA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Ashland!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Ashland, VA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.