CVS stores near me in Bedford, VA
1217 E. MAIN ST.
BEDFORD, VA, 24523
1515-A LONGWOOD AVE
BEDFORD, VA, 24523
Pharmacies in Bedford, Virginia
Bedford residents, from those happy to stay home to travelers getting ready for their next trip, all can get their medication refills nearby. There are 11 Bedford area CVS pharmacies to help you get the medicinal care you require. When you're looking for a 24-hour pharmacy near Bedford, such as when you booked a late flight, you will be happy to know you can find a 24-hour pharmacy near the area. Additionally, you can find 9 drive-thru locations near town for those times when you're trying to save time and can't go inside.
Your Bedford Pharmacy
You are sure to have plenty to pass the time in Bedford but to have a carefree day, you have to be prepared. Whatever adventures are in store, CVS helps get you prepared. The best pharmacy helps you find all you need to make it through your day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Bedford is where to go for getting a prescription order after being discharged from Centra Bedford Memorial Hospital, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Bedford
CVS pharmacies in Bedford are open to meet the demands of all community members by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Bedford at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the East Main Street location. Set up an individualized schedule with our team that works with healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your refills in-store or get them delivered by mail, whatever is most convenient for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will assist you with accessing medication refills, medication delivery in Bedford (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Bedford.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Get everyday items or prescription meds at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Bedford, VA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Bedford, VA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Bedford, VA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Bedford, VA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Bedford, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Bedford, VA?
For pharmacy delivery in Bedford, Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Bedford, VA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Bedford, VA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Bedford!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Bedford, VA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.