CVS stores near me in Brookneal, VA
240-B LUSARDI DR
BROOKNEAL, VA, 24528
Pharmacies in Brookneal, Virginia
The Brookneal area has 2 CVS pharmacies, so there is a good chance you'll have one close by. Whether you are packing up for a fun tripor a local staying at home, your prescription drugs are vital, and your neighborhood CVS can help get them to you. Sometimes you have somewhere to be and you're pressed for time. There is also 1 drive-thru location in the city if you don't want to look for parking.
Your Brookneal Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, CVS helps you get the things you require to make it through the day. In Brookneal, this is especially important because there is a lot to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you are out and about. When you are looking for the best pharmacy in Brookneal, you have to find one that provides prescription refills and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS sells the things you need to get through the day.
Brookneal CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Brookneal are open to meet the pharmaceutical requirements of all community members by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Brookneal at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Lusardi Drive location. Develop a personalized schedule with our team that works alongside healthcare providers to make the process simple to stay on your medication. Buy your prescriptions at the pharmacy or have them delivered by mail, whatever is most convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily. Team members offer prescription delivery in Brookneal (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Brookneal.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the help of CVS health plans.
Head to your closest CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Brookneal, VA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Brookneal, VA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Brookneal, VA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Brookneal, VA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Brookneal, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Brookneal, VA?
For pharmacy delivery in Brookneal, Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Brookneal, VA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Brookneal, VA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Brookneal!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Brookneal, VA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.