CVS stores near me in Chantilly, VA
3919 CENTREVILLE RD.
CHANTILLY, VA, 20151
14391 CHANTILLY CROSSING LN
CHANTILLY, VA, 20151
Chantilly, Virginia Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Chantilly area is a piece of snap. In fact, you will find 104 locations to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication before starting another year at Virginia International University or getting ready for a long-awaited trip, we've got you covered. If you have a ticket for a late flight out of Washington Dulles International, and have a prescription refill to complete your packing, you'll need a 24-hour pharmacy near Chantilly. Along with the 14 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 38 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't have time to park your car and go in the pharmacy.
Your Chantilly Pharmacy
There's a lot to do in Chantilly, including exploring Manassas National Battlefield Park. Whatever adventures are in store, CVS helps keep you ready. Locating the best pharmacy in Chantilly does more than give you somewhere to fill new prescriptions from Total Health Medical Center; it gives you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and all the other items you need to make it through the day or ensure your next trip is a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Chantilly
CVS is aware that everyone has their own health and wellness requirements. The following services are offered at our Chantilly pharmacies to meet the requirements of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Chantilly Crossing Ln location help our patients find medication in Chantilly at a low price. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients a personalized plan to stay on their medication, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with processes like medication delivery in Chantilly (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Chantilly.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the help of CVS health plans.
Head to your local CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Chantilly, VA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Chantilly, VA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Chantilly, VA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Chantilly, VA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Chantilly, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Chantilly, VA?
For pharmacy delivery in Chantilly, Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Chantilly, VA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Chantilly, VA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Chantilly!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Chantilly, VA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.