CVS stores near me in Chase City, VA
610 N MAIN ST
CHASE CITY, VA, 23924
Pharmacies in Chase City, Virginia
The Chase City area has 3 CVS pharmacies, so it's a cinch to buy the medicine you require no matter what part of town you're in. Vacationers packing for an upcoming adventure and locals who require ongoing care all have their prescription medication demands taken care of. There are times when, for a variety of reasons, you're running late and do not have time to do some shopping. Luckily, you can find 2 drive thru pharmacies in Chase City in the city to help you refill your prescription and get back to whatever else you have planned.
Your Local Pharmacy in Chase City
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps get you the things you need. In Chase City, this is extra important, as there is so much to do, and you need to be prepared and to have a really fun day. When you're looking for the best pharmacy in Chase City, you need one that has a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from PATHS Community Medical Center and Dental Center, Boydton, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS has the things you require.
CVS Pharmacies in Chase City Services
CVS knows that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. services to meet the requirements of all locals, including are offered at our Chase City pharmacies to meet the needs of all people who live in the area:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Chase City at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the North Main Street location. Set up a customized schedule with CVS team that works with healthcare providers to make the process simple to keep up with medication. Buy your meds at the pharmacy or get a prescription delivery service, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently. Team members offer prescription transfer services, medication refills, and medication delivery in Chase City (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Chase City provide ongoing and everyday care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the support of CVS health plans.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy to purchase prescription meds or over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Chase City, VA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Chase City, VA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Chase City, VA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Chase City, VA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Chase City, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Chase City, VA?
For pharmacy delivery in Chase City, Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Chase City, VA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Chase City, VA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Chase City!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Chase City, VA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.