CVS stores near me in Chesapeake, VA
1329 KEMPSVILLE RD.
CHESAPEAKE, VA, 23320
2981 SOUTH MILITARY HIGHWAY
CHESAPEAKE, VA, 23323
2212 CAMPOSTELLA RD.
CHESAPEAKE, VA, 23324
1316 GREENBRIER PKWY
CHESAPEAKE, VA, 23320
4200 PORTSMOUTH BLVD, STE 600
CHESAPEAKE, VA, 23321
233 CARMICHAEL WAY
CHESAPEAKE, VA, 23322
Pharmacies in Chesapeake, Virginia
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Chesapeake area is simple. In fact, there are 30 locations near the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication prior to starting another semester at Sentara College Of Health Sciences or packing up before a big vacation, we've got you covered. If you have a ticket for a late flight, and have to fill prescriptions as you're hurriedly preparation, a 24-hour pharmacy near Chesapeake is what you're looking for. Along with the 6 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 21 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't want to get out of your car and go in the store.
Your Chesapeake Pharmacy
Whether you choose to spend the day having fun at Portsmouth Splash Park or catching a game at Tiger Stadium, there's a lot to do in Chesapeake. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for your day, no matter what happens. The best pharmacy helps you find what you need to get through your day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Chesapeake is where to go for filling a new prescription on your way home from Chesapeake Regional Medical Center, prescription refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Chesapeake CVS Pharmacies Services
People have a variety of health and wellness necessities, and CVS is aware that. services to meet the requirements of all locals, including are available at our pharmacies in Chesapeake to meet the requirements of all people who live in the area:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Kempsville Road store help you get medication refilled in Chesapeake at an affordable price. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably. They offer prescription transfer services, medication refills, and medication delivery in Chesapeake (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Chesapeake offer everyday and ongoing care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your closest CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Chesapeake, VA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Chesapeake, VA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Chesapeake, VA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Chesapeake, VA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Chesapeake, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Chesapeake, VA?
For pharmacy delivery in Chesapeake, Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Chesapeake, VA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Chesapeake, VA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Chesapeake!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Chesapeake, VA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.