CVS stores near me in Colonial Heights, VA
COLONIAL HEIGHTS, VA, 23834
100 DUNLOP CIRCLE DR, DUNLOP VILLAGE S/C
COLONIAL HEIGHTS, VA, 23834
721 SOUTHPARK BLVD
COLONIAL HEIGHTS, VA, 23834
Pharmacies in Colonial Heights, Virginia
The Colonial Heights area has 24 CVS pharmacies, so it's simple to get the medicine you're after no matter what part of town you're in. College students hoping to get prescriptions refilled before moving into housing at Virginia State University, travelers packing for their next trip and residents in need of regular coverage all have their prescription medication needs covered. Occasionally you are in need of a 24-hour pharmacy near Colonial Heights, like when you need to catch a late flight. Thankfully, there are 6 24-hour pharmacies near town. Similarly, if you're trying to be quick and don't want to leave your car to shop, the 16 drive-thru drugstores in the area are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Colonial Heights
There are plenty of choices if you're looking for something to do in Colonial Heights, such as taking in Petersburg National Battlefield or cheering on your team at Shepherd Stadium. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for a big day, no matter what happens. The best pharmacy is one that offers all you need to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Colonial Heights is the place to go for filling a new prescription on your way home from Hiram W Davis Medical Center, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Colonial Heights Services
CVS pharmacies in Colonial Heights are here to meet the pharmaceutical requirements of all locals by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Dunlop Circle Drive store help our patients get rapid refills in Colonial Heights at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients a personalized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can assist you with processes like prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Colonial Heights (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Colonial Heights.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Shop at your local CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Colonial Heights, VA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Colonial Heights, VA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Colonial Heights, VA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Colonial Heights, VA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Colonial Heights, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Colonial Heights, VA?
For pharmacy delivery in Colonial Heights, Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Colonial Heights, VA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Colonial Heights, VA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Colonial Heights!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Colonial Heights, VA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.