CVS stores near me in Covington, VA
1111 S. CRAIG AVE
COVINGTON, VA, 24426
Covington, Virginia Pharmacies
It's easy to find a CVS pharmacy in the Covington area. In fact, you'll find 2 pharmacies in the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication because you're in need of a refill or preparing for a fun trip, we've got you covered. Check the hours of operation at your local pharmacy to find out when you can stop by to get your much-needed refills.
Your Covington Pharmacy
No matter what you decide to do, we help you get the things you need. In Covington, this is extra important because there is a lot to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you are making the most of your day. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Covington not only provides a place to fill a new order from LewisGale Hospital Alleghany; it provides you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and any other items necessary to make it through the day or ensure your next outing is successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Covington
Covington CVS pharmacies are here to meet the demands of all residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the South Craig Avenue store help you get medication refilled in Covington at an affordable price. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized plan to stay on their medication, whether they can get them in-store or need medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will assist you with processes such as prescription refills, medication delivery in Covington (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Covington offer everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the help of CVS health plans.
Go to your nearby CVS for any pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Covington, VA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Covington, VA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Covington, VA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Covington, VA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Covington, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Covington, VA?
For pharmacy delivery in Covington, Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Covington, VA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Covington, VA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Covington!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Covington, VA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.