CVS stores near me in Dale City, VA
Dale City, Virginia Pharmacies
Dale City locals, from homebodies happy to stay home to vacationers getting ready for a new adventure, all are able to get their prescription medication without going too far. There are 87 CVS pharmacies in the Dale City area to help you find the medicinal care you need. When you're searching for a 24-hour pharmacy near Dale City, such as when you booked a late flight, you will be happy to know you can find 12 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Additionally, you'll find 34 drive-thru locations near town for those times when you're trying to save time and would rather not go inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Dale City
There's so much to do in Dale City, such as adventuring at Prince William Forest Park or cheering on your team at Freedom Football Stadium. Whatever adventures are in store, CVS helps keep you prepared. When you're searching for the best pharmacy in Dale City, you need one that offers a way to fill a new prescription after a visit to Sentara Hospital Medicine Physicians, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS helps you find the items you need to get through the day.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Dale City
Dale City CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the demands of all members of the community by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Dale Boulevard store help you find prescription drugs in Dale City at an affordable price. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with an individualized plan to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can assist you with accessing prescription refills, prescription delivery in Dale City (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Dale City provide everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Purchase prescription medication as well as over-the-counter at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Dale City, VA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Dale City, VA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Dale City, VA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Dale City, VA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Dale City, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Dale City, VA?
For pharmacy delivery in Dale City, Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Dale City, VA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Dale City, VA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Dale City!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Dale City, VA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.