CVS stores near me in Dumfries, VA
16712 JEFFERSON DAVIS HWY.
DUMFRIES, VA, 22026
4310 FORTUNA CENTER PLZ
DUMFRIES, VA, 22025
Dumfries, Virginia Pharmacies
You will find 46 CVS pharmacies in the Dumfries area, which makes it a snap to buy your prescription drugs. Globetrotters packing up before starting an adventure, and Dumfries natives all can buy their prescription drugs without having to go too far. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near Dumfries is your only choice, like when you've booked a red-eye. Fortunately, you can find 8 24-hour pharmacies near the city. At the same time, you could be so pressed for time that you can't take the time to park. When that happens, the 25 drive-thru drugstores in Dumfries are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Dumfries
There is plenty to do in Dumfries, like exploring Prince William Forest Park or cheering on your team at Butler Stadium. Whatever adventures are heading your way, CVS helps get you ready. The best pharmacy helps you get all you need to get through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Dumfries is where to go for picking up a new prescription after a visit to Emergency Hospital, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Dumfries CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS knows that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. Our Dumfries pharmacies are pleased to provide services to meet the requirements of every local, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Dumfries at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Jefferson Davis Highway location. Set up an individualized schedule with our team members who work alongside healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or have them delivered by mail, whatever is most convenient for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily. Team members offer prescription refills, prescription delivery in Dumfries (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Dumfries offer everyday and ongoing care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the help of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Dumfries, VA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Dumfries, VA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Dumfries, VA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Dumfries, VA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Dumfries, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Dumfries, VA?
For pharmacy delivery in Dumfries, Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Dumfries, VA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Dumfries, VA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Dumfries!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Dumfries, VA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.