CVS stores near me in Galax, VA
100 MEADOW ST
GALAX, VA, 24333
Galax, Virginia Pharmacies
The Galax area has 2 CVS pharmacies, so it's a cinch to buy the prescription drugs you need no matter what part of town you're in. Travelers getting ready for their next adventure and locals who require regular coverage can all get their prescription medication demands taken care of. There are times when, for whatever reason, you find yourself in a hurry and do not have time to run into the store. Luckily, you can find 2 drive thru pharmacies in Galax in the area to help you refill your prescription and get back on the road as quickly as possible.
Your Galax Pharmacy
There is a lot to do in Galax, such as adventuring at Blue Ridge Parkway. CVS helps you get prepared for your day, no matter what comes your way. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Galax not only provides a place to pick up a new prescription from Novant Forsyth Medical Center; it gives you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and any other items you need to get through your day or make your next outing a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Galax
CVS realizes that everyone has their own health and wellness requirements. services to meet the demands of every local, including are available at our Galax pharmacies to meet the requirements of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Meadow Street location help you find prescription drugs in Galax at a low price. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients an individualized plan to stay on their medication, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or want prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you with processes like medication delivery in Galax (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Galax provide ongoing and everyday care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, head to your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Galax, VA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Galax, VA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Galax, VA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Galax, VA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Galax, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Galax, VA?
For pharmacy delivery in Galax, Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Galax, VA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Galax, VA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Galax!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Galax, VA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.