CVS stores near me in Gate City, VA
241 GATEWAY PLAZA, SUITE 105, GATEWAY PLAZA
GATE CITY, VA, 24251
Gate City, Virginia Pharmacies
The Gate City area has 10 CVS pharmacies, so you're sure to have one a short distance away. Whether you're packing up for a trip out of town or a local staying at home, your meds are important, and your local CVS helps you get them. Sometimes you realize you need a refill in the middle of the night. When these situations arise, you'll be glad to discover CVS has a 24-hour pharmacy near Gate City. There are also 6 drive-thru locations near the city if you do not want to shop inside.
Your Gate City Pharmacy
No matter what you decide to do, we help get you the things you require to make it through the day. In Gate City, this is extra important because there is so much to doólike enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at The Splash Pad. The best pharmacy helps you get the items you require to make it through your day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Gate City is where to go for picking up a prescription order on your way home from Holston Valley Medical Center, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Gate City Services
CVS knows that everyone has their own health and wellness requirements. services to meet the needs of every residents, including are available at our Gate City pharmacies to meet the requirements of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Gateway Plaza Suite 105 location help our patients get prescriptions refilled in Gate City at a low cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients a customized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably. They offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Gate City (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Gate City offer ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy to purchase over-the-counter items as well as prescription meds.
CVS Pharmacy Gate City, VA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Gate City, VA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Gate City, VA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Gate City, VA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Gate City, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Gate City, VA?
For pharmacy delivery in Gate City, Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Gate City, VA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Gate City, VA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Gate City!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Gate City, VA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.