CVS stores near me in Henrico, VA
9001 STAPLES MILL RD
HENRICO, VA, 23228
Pharmacies in Henrico, Virginia
You can shop at 52 CVS pharmacies in the Henrico area, making it a snap for members of the community to find their medication. Students living near campus at University Of Richmond, travelers getting things ready before going to the airport, and long-time residents all can find their medication without traveling too far. Sometimes a 24-hour pharmacy near Henrico is your only solution, like when you need to make a late flight. Fortunately, you can find 8 24-hour pharmacies near town. Similarly, you end up being so short on time that you can't take the time to park. When that happens, the 33 drive-thru locations near town can meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Henrico
Whatever you decide to do, we help you get what you need to get through the day. In Henrico, this is especially important, as there is a lot to doóincluding taking in Maggie L. Walker National Historic Site. When you are in search of the best pharmacy in Henrico, you have to find one that has a way to fill a prescription order after being discharged from Children's Hospital of Richmond, provides medication refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS is the place to go for the items you need.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Henrico
CVS pharmacies in Henrico are here to meet the medical needs of all locals by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Forest Hill Avenue store help you get prescriptions refilled in Henrico at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a personalized plan to stay on their medication, whether they can pick them up in-store or need pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will guide you through processes such as prescription delivery in Henrico (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Henrico.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy to get over-the-counter items and prescription drugs.
CVS Pharmacy Henrico, VA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Henrico, VA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Henrico, VA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Henrico, VA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Henrico, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Henrico, VA?
For pharmacy delivery in Henrico, Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Henrico, VA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Henrico, VA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Henrico!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Henrico, VA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.