CVS stores near me in Herndon, VA
1062 ELDEN ST.
HERNDON, VA, 20170
2525 CENTREVILLE RD, MCNAIR FARMS S/C
HERNDON, VA, 20171
3071 CENTREVILLE ROAD
HERNDON, VA, 20171
Pharmacies in Herndon, Virginia
You can shop at 180 CVS pharmacies in the Herndon area, which makes it easy to get your medication. Students getting ready to move in for a new year at Stratford University, travelers getting things ready before leaving town, and long-time residents all can get their medication without traveling too far. Sometimes a 24-hour pharmacy near Herndon is your only solution, like when you've booked a late flight out of Washington Dulles International. Thankfully, you can find 20 24-hour pharmacies near town. Also, you could be so short on time that you would rather not take the time to park. In such instances, the 47 drive-thru locations near town are there for you.
Your Herndon Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, we help you get what you need. In Herndon, this is extra important because there is a lot to doófrom enjoying a day of having fun at Splash Pad to enjoying Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts. The best pharmacy is one that offers the items you require to get through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Herndon is the place to go for picking up a prescription order after a visit to Reston Hospital Center, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Herndon Services
Herndon CVS pharmacies are open to meet the demands of all locals by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists help you get rapid refills in Herndon at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients an individualized plan to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will assist you with processes like the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Herndon (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Herndon provide everyday and ongoing care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the help of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Herndon, VA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Herndon, VA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Herndon, VA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Herndon, VA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Herndon, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Herndon, VA?
For pharmacy delivery in Herndon, Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Herndon, VA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Herndon, VA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Herndon!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Herndon, VA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.