CVS stores near me in King George, VA
11458 KINGS HIGHWAY
KING GEORGE, VA, 22485
Pharmacies in King George, Virginia
The King George area has 17 CVS pharmacies, so there's a good chance you will have one a short distance away. If you are packing up for a big tripor a local staying at home, your medication is vital, and CVS helps you access them. Emergencies can take place any time of day or night. When this happens, you'll be relieved to know CVS has 2 24-hour pharmacies near King George. There are also 13 drive-thru drugstores in the city for when you don't want to go into the store.
Your King George Pharmacy
No matter what you do, we help get you the things you need. This is extra important in King George, where there is so much to doósuch as relaxing at Clifton Beach. Locating the best pharmacy in King George helps you get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and any other items you require to get through your day or ensure your next outing is successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in King George
CVS pharmacies in King George are open to meet the pharmaceutical requirements of all residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Kings Highway store help our patients find prescription drugs in King George at a low cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients a customized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to get them in-store or need pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you with managing prescription delivery in King George (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near King George offer everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Get everyday items or prescription medication at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy King George, VA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in King George, VA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in King George, VA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in King George, VA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in King George, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in King George, VA?
For pharmacy delivery in King George, Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in King George, VA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in King George, VA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in King George!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in King George, VA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.