CVS stores near me in Lexington, VA
506 EAST NELSON STREET
LEXINGTON, VA, 24450
Lexington, Virginia Pharmacies
It's a piece of cake to find a CVS pharmacy in the Lexington area. In fact, there are 2 pharmacies in the area. So, whether you're a traveler getting ready for your next journey or a student getting a refill before heading off to Washington And Lee University, we've got you covered. When you're catching a flight, and have to refill your medication as part of your last-second preparation, you probably will not have a minute to spare. In Lexington, you can find a drive-thru pharmacy near case you do not have time to search for a parking spot and run in the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Lexington
No matter what you do, CVS helps you get what you need. This is extra important in Lexington, where there is a lot to do, and you have to be prepared and to truly enjoy your day. When you are hoping to find the best pharmacy in Lexington, you are looking for one that provides a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Carilion Rockbridge Community Hospital, provides medication refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS has the items you require.
CVS Pharmacies in Lexington Services
People have a variety of health and wellness needs, and CVS understands that. Our Lexington pharmacies are happy to offer services to meet the demands of all residents, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Lexington at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the East Nelson Street location. Set up an individualized schedule with our team that works alongside healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or get medication delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably. Team members offer prescription delivery in Lexington (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Lexington.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Head to your closest CVS for every pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Lexington, VA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Lexington, VA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Lexington, VA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Lexington, VA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Lexington, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Lexington, VA?
For pharmacy delivery in Lexington, Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Lexington, VA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Lexington, VA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Lexington!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Lexington, VA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.