CVS stores near me in Luray, VA
1404 WEST 211 BYPASS
LURAY, VA, 22835
Luray, Virginia Pharmacies
There are 2 CVS pharmacies in the Luray area, making it simple for locals to purchase their prescription drugs. Travelers getting things ready before starting an adventure, and long-time residents all can find their medication without having to go too far. There are sure to be times when you are in a hurry and can't take the time to find a parking space. Thankfully, there's a drive-thru pharmacy near Luray in the city so you can get your meds as quickly and easily.
Your Local Pharmacy in Luray
In Luray, there is plenty to do, including enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Yogi Bear's Waterslide . Whatever unexpected twists come your way during the day, CVS helps get you prepared. The best pharmacy helps you find the items you require to make it through your day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Luray is where to go for filling a prescription order after being discharged from Page Memorial Hospital, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Luray
CVS is aware that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. services to meet the demands of all locals, including are available at our pharmacies in Luray to meet the needs of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Luray at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the West 211 Bypass location. Develop an individualized schedule with our team members who work together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Buy your medications at the pharmacy or have medication delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily. Team members offer medication delivery in Luray (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Luray.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy to purchase prescription drugs as well as over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Luray, VA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Luray, VA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Luray, VA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Luray, VA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Luray, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Luray, VA?
For pharmacy delivery in Luray, Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Luray, VA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Luray, VA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Luray!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Luray, VA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.