CVS stores near me in Manassas Park, VA
7500 CENTREVILLE ROAD
MANASSAS PARK, VA, 20111
Pharmacies in Manassas Park, Virginia
You will find 86 CVS pharmacies in the Manassas Park area, making it a snap to buy your prescription medication. College students living on-campus at Virginia International University, travelers getting things ready before going to the airport, and Manassas Park natives all can get their prescription drugs nearby. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Manassas Park is your only solution, like when you need to make a late flight. Fortunately, you can find 11 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Similarly, you find yourself in such a rush that you can't take the time to park. When this is the case, the 35 drive-thru locations near Manassas Park are there for you.
Your Manassas Park Pharmacy
Whatever you have planned, we help you get what you need. This is especially important in Manassas Park, where there is a lot to doófrom enjoying a day of having fun at SplashDown Waterpark to adventuring at Manassas National Battlefield Park. The best pharmacy helps you get everything you require to make it through the day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Manassas Park is the place to go for filling a prescription order on your way home from Fresenius Medical Care at Prince William Hospital, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Manassas Park CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Manassas Park are dedicated to meeting the pharmaceutical demands of all local residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Manassas Park at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Centreville Road location. Develop an individualized schedule with our team members who work together with healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with medication. Pick up your medications at the pharmacy or have prescription delivery, whatever is more convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with managing medication refills, prescription delivery in Manassas Park (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Manassas Park offer ongoing and everyday care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the support of CVS health plans.
Get prescription meds and over-the-counter at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Manassas Park, VA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Manassas Park, VA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Manassas Park, VA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Manassas Park, VA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Manassas Park, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Manassas Park, VA?
For pharmacy delivery in Manassas Park, Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Manassas Park, VA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Manassas Park, VA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Manassas Park!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Manassas Park, VA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.